Whenever the temperature is low, many elderly people will choose to soak in hot springs, hoping to promote blood circulation, relax muscles and activate collaterals, and prevent and cure diseases of the elderly. However, the elderly body function is relatively reduced, bubble hot spring should pay special attention to. Here are 10 key points to master:
1. Step by step: before entering the water, you can dip your hands or feet into the hot spring pool to test the water temperature. If it feels appropriate, soak your legs first, and then slowly soak your lower body (below the heart). When leaving pool, also answer rise slowly, leave pool again after acclimatize.
2. Suitable time: generally 15 to 20 minutes is appropriate, the middle is best to get up 1 to 2 times.
3. Reasonable arrangement: you should not take sauna after hot spring, so as to avoid maladjustment.
4. Plenty of water: add enough water before soaking in hot springs.
5 bath suitable: the best advice for the elderly bubble spring.Rinse immediately after bathing: rinse off any minerals left on your skin and dry your body with a towel.
7. Travel in groups: older people, who are relatively weak, take care of each other by soaking in hot springs.
8. Choose the right time: do not soak in hunger, do not soak in hot spring after drinking. It is safer to take a nap or rest after a meal.