Saunas and sweat baths are now popular ways to relax, and it seems to be a trend to enjoy the process at the end of the day. There are many differences between the two seemingly similar ways of sauna and sweat. Now, let's take a look at the differences between sauna and sweat steaming with Shanghai jiehao:
(1) different sources
Sauna room also known as sweat steam room, originated in Finland, it includes dry steam room and wet steam room two kinds, general people often say the sauna room is a dry steam room, steam room is wet steam room. Although having the effect that expels poison to raise colour likewise, but sweat steam room compares sauna room however comfortable a lot of. Sauna room is the national symbol of Finland, almost all finns like to use the sauna; And sweat steam is a characteristic culture of Korea, among which han bang sweat steam is the most famous brand of sweat steam in Korea.
(2) different operation methods
Sweat evaporation is through far infrared ray, anion, expand material trace elements and other physical conditions in the way of high temperature to make the human pore expansion, thus discharging the toxic substances in the human body, so as to achieve the effect of health care. A sauna is a physiotherapy process that USES steam to create a thermal effect deep in the skin at high temperatures, and then allows the body's toxins to escape through pores that expand at high temperatures.
(3) different temperatures
Generally, the temperature required for sweat steaming is around 45 degrees Celsius, while the temperature in a sauna room needs to reach 60 degrees Celsius.
The working principle is different
1. The sauna temperature is not balanced when it is above 70℃, and people with poor physical fitness will suffer from dizziness, dyspnea, sticky sweat, uneven skin and other uncomfortable phenomena after staying in it for a few minutes. The material of sweat room is mainly tourmaline gemstone, which directly ACTS on the human body with light wave, thus generating resonance, internal and external combination, balanced effect. The temperature ranges from 38℃ to 45℃, and people can steam in sweat room for 30 minutes --60 minutes or more, without stuffy, smooth skin and non-sticky sweat.
2. Khan steam for the use of natural tourmaline launch far infrared ray radiation and release a large number of negative ion, because people itself is the source of the far infrared ray as well as receptors, cells emit far infrared ray energy bath room close to the inherent frequency of the human cells, so it can penetrate into the skin and subcutaneous tissue of 4 cm to 5 cm, produce resonance effect. Inside the sauna there is an electric stove, which is splashed with water to produce hot steam, which transmits heat and causes the body to sweat.
The effect is different.
1. Sweat activates the water molecules in the body, thus increasing the oxygen content in the body. Far-infrared light causes the water molecules to resonate, turning them into independent water molecules (two hydrogen molecules and one oxygen molecule combine), and the cells are rejuvenated. The individual water molecules can enter and leave the cells freely, and then they can be converted into heat energy through resonance resonance, making the deep subcutaneous temperature rise slightly, which can activate blood circulation and relieve pain of bones and joints. Far infrared ray can purify blood, promote metabolism and reduce the burden of liver and kidney.
2. If the body temperature rises by about 1°C, not only sweat glands or sebaceous glands will sweat, but also subcutaneous fat will flow out with sweat, so sweat can be used to achieve the goal of assisting weight loss. Still have far infrared light illuminate to be able to enhance the digestive function of spleen and stomach, eliminate inside body fat, fat gan unyielding thing, provide to reduce weight to enhance benefit. Sauna is a special bathing method, which can clean the skin and cure diseases. Pain relief and joint relaxation can also be achieved by alternating hot and cold periods.
Through the comparison of sauna room and sweat steam room above several aspects, we can clearly see that the sauna room sweat steam room is different, it is important that we reduce the burden and enjoy the service according to the effect of their own to choose the best way for themselves.