• things to watch out for before you soak in a hot spring
Although bubble hot spring is a form of physical relaxation is admirable, but without choosing the right conditions of bubble hot spring, may make the effect of bubble hot spring big discounts or something very upset yourself, so it is particularly important to how to correctly bubble hot spring, now with Shanghai JieHao to some kind of learning about the matters needing attention of bubble hot spring.
1. Please do not wear metal jewelry in the soup: metal jewelry will produce chemical reactions with minerals in the hot spring, resulting in discoloration of the accessories;
2. Please do not take a bath on an empty stomach or when you are too full: dizziness, vomiting, indigestion, fatigue and other symptoms may occur if you take a bath on an empty stomach or when you are too full.
3. Patients with hypertension and cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases should be allowed by the doctor to soak in the hot spring, but not more than 20 minutes each time. Note: before entering the water, use the hot spring to slowly wipe the body, and then enter after getting used to it, so as not to affect the normal contraction of blood vessels; When giving water, rise slowly, cause dizziness and fall because of blood-vessel dilate, blood pressure drop in case, induce cerebral apoplexy or myocardial infarction.
4. Patients with cancer and leukemia should not soak in hot springs: hot springs can stimulate metabolism and accelerate physical weakness.
5. In the case of good blood glucose control and stable signs, diabetics can take a bath in the hot spring. Most diabetic patients are generally accompanied by peripheral neuropathy, abnormal sensation of palms and soles of feet, poor sensitivity to temperature, and easy to burn due to long-term immersion without awareness.
6. People with skin wounds, ulcerations or fungal infections, such as athlete's foot or eczema, are not suitable for hot springs: avoid contaminating water and worsening wounds. Allergic skin disease patients should not soak in the high temperature of the spring water, so as not to accelerate the evaporation of skin moisture, damage the skin protective layer and cause hives.
7. Before and after the female menstrual period, pregnancy and early period, are not suitable for hot springs.
8. Do not soak in hot springs when you are tired of sleep, stay up late, suffer from malnutrition, or recover from serious illness.
9. You'd better be accompanied when you soak in hot springs to avoid accidents.
• precautions in hot springs:
In many cases, it is not always possible to prepare for the hot spring. Pay attention to some details during the hot spring bath to avoid accidents while enjoying the hot spring. Shanghai jiehao reminds you to pay attention to the following questions when soaking in hot springs:
1. When entering the water, choose the water temperature from low to high and soak each time for 15-20 minutes.
2 long soak in the hot spring, should be decided according to the temperature of the spring water: when the water temperature is high, do not soak for too long, in order to avoid maladaptive symptoms.
3. When soaking in hot springs, it is advisable to add more water to avoid loss at any time.
4, bubble hot spring, because the pores on the face will release a lot of free radicals and damage the skin, it is best to apply a mask, or use a cold towel apply, at the same time close your eyes, in a meditative mood, with slow deep breathing, really relieve physical and mental pressure.
5. If you feel unwell while soaking in the hot spring, leave immediately, do not continue.
• precautions after soaking in hot springs:
The process of soaking in hot springs is a process of enjoying relaxation, but the end of soaking in hot springs is not the result. Shanghai jiehao reminds you to pay attention to the following questions after soaking in hot springs:
1. After soaking in hot spring, generally do not need to wash with water, but if it is soaking in strong acid or hydrogen sulfide hot spring, it is best to wash, so as not to irritate the skin, causing allergies.
2. Keep warm after soaking in hot spring, quickly dry the whole body, especially the armpits, crotch, navel around and limb skin wrinkles, timely apply moisturizing lotion, lock the skin moisture.
3 after soaking in hot springs, the body's water evaporation, should drink more water to supplement.